Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start writing!
I had another friend die this week of a sudden heart attack out of the blue. The #1 cause of death in America is heart disease and 42% of the time the first symptom is SUDDEN DEATH. The person never makes it to the ER. If you are on that track you need to take action NOW. You are your #1 Asset – the best gift you can give others is by taking great care of YOU! I doubt baby steps will get you there. You may need more radical action to reverse heart disease or Type II Diabetes.
Here is what I recommend.
1. Watch this video now
2. Start drinking the Get Switched On Smoothie 4 days a week minimum to get your 9 DAILY servings of fruits and veggies.
3. Cut out soda – none – quit drinking any calories in general – stop all sugar drinks…energy…Starbucks etc.
4. If you are not working out consistently now, invest in yourself and hire a personal trainer to get you started.
5. Make a commitment and start tracking your workouts on the Get Switched On Energy Schedule – print it out and make a minimum commitment per month you will get your heart rate up to (180 minus your age) for at least 30 minutes. Post it on the mirror in your bathroom.
6. If you need to lose a lot of weight, watch the Joe Cross Documentary Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead. He lost 90 pounds in 60 days by simple juicing. Watch for FREE here. You can watch the sequel on Amazon Prime.